- Adjustable depth guide quickly sets nails to the desired depths
- Exhaust port can be adjusted for your convenience
- Lightweight for maneuverability
- Magnesium design provides durability
- For use in indoor and outdoor finish and trim jobs
- Drives 1-1/4 - 2-1/2 in. 15-gauge angled finish nails
- Oil-free operation requires minimal maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains from the product
The Porter-Cable 7403 Power Paint Remover is designed for fast, uniform and controlled removal of paint from wood, composition and many other surfaces. This tool is manufactured with 100% ball bearings for durability. An adjustable side handle mounts right or left for user preference.
- 8 Amp motor, AC only
- Variable-speed dial 3,300-4,500 rpm
- Vertical and horizontal adjustments for uniform removal
- Uses tungsten carbide discs of 24, 36, 46 grit
- 100% ball bearings
- Adjustable side handle mounts right or left
- Discs additional
10ton porta power jack/hydraulic body repair kit /Portable Hydraulic Jack
10MT Portable Hydraulic Jack/porta power jack/hydraulic body repair kit
Min. Height: 355mm, 14"
Max. Height: 492mm, 193/8"
Lifting Height: 137mm, 53/8"
Measuring Wheels & Length Counters | Type: Measuring Wheel | Counter Limit (Feet): 100,000.00 | Overall Length (Inch): 36 | Overall Length (Feet): 3.00 | Accuracy per 100' (Decimal Inch): 1.0000 | Counter Unit of Measure: Feet
A coated spindle housing make this heavy-duty Milwaukee Straight Grinder comfortable to hold working. Equipped with a hinged face plate with wing nut fasteners for easy wheel changes, this tool can accept up to 6in. resinoid bond wheels. Wire brushes can also be attached for cleaning rust from work surfaces, as well as buffing wheels for polishing.
Concrete Surfacing Grinder makes fast, safe work of refurbishing and de-burring exposed concrete. Also ideal for removing irregularities, formwork seams, and protrusions, the 1773AK features a dependable, 10-Amp motor, diamond cup wheels, and a dust management feature.
- 3/4 inch capacity, 12.5 amp motor, 350 RPM
- Solid state electronic switching
- Feedback speed control
- Line Lock-Out prevents tool from operating should voltage be restored to an interrupted line
- Cuts interlocking pavers, stepping stones, brick and stone or brick veneers, wet or dry
- Shock mounted engine platform minimizes vibration to cutting head and rolling table for cleaner cuts
- Lightweight for easy transport and loading
- Rolling table locked to tray so it cannot be lost
- Simple design for low maintenance
- Hose hookup included to provide clean water supply
- Choose between optional upright stand, low-profile rolling cart or ProCart for convenient working height
- Patented dust control vacuum system is standard for dry cutting
- Non-tilt Engine Platform
- 10" Dry Cutting Diamond Blade included
Uses standard .22 caliber single shot powder loads for fastening applications in concrete and steel. This is a traditional, trigger operated tool that ejects spent powder loads after each shot. The narrow muzzle bushing (5/8") permits access into tight spaces. The low recoil reduces stress on the user for easier operation. The rubber cushioned grip and all-steel construction promote user comfort and tool durability. The simple construction (only two moving parts) make maintenance fast and easy.
Low profile design allows it to fit in tighter spaces than most other portable band saws. With the motor in the rear, your view of the material being cut is better than machines with the motor in the middle of the unit.
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4-inches at 90 degrees
- Weighs only 28.7 pounds for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- 32T Carbide Tipped Blade
Porter Cable 4.5Amps 4 1/2-Inch Trim Saw:
This little power house is light in weight; handy and easily maneuverable saw. These Porter Cable circular saws deliver less torque, which is very helpful in situations, such as using it over ones head or in vertical direction, or for stock that are trim sized need to be cut. This feature also makes this saw safer than most other circular saws. Users also say that the motor and blade feature of this saw are up to Porter Cable standards.
- Powerful Single speed 6.0 Amp motor, 16,500 RPM - For fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes
- Edge guide fence ensures consistent planing through entire workpiece
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button - Helps avoid accidental starts
- Reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish. eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades
- Protective shield covers the section of blade not in use
- Manufacturer: Lenox Tools
- SKU: 125014
- Model Number: 0240-20
8A Powerful Motor, 3/8" Drill, 0-2,800 RPM Variable Speed Trigger For Fast Drilling In Wood & Metal, Durable All Metal Gear Case Provides Superior Gear Support In High Torque Applications, Soft Grip Handle & 2 Finger Trigger For Added Comfort.
- Manufacturer: Bosch Power Tools
- Model Number: 11224VSR
6.9 Amp Rotary Hammer