- Manufacturer: Barreto
- Model Number: 30SG
An offshoot of the dependable TK track trencher, the 30SG stump grinder features a variant of the same time-tested track drive platform used by the TK series. The 30SG has a hydraulically-driven cutter wheel that is raised and lowered into the stump and then moved from side to side to cut down.
- Manufacturer: STIHL
When professionals need to fell large trees, in large quantities, they reach for the saw they know has the power to get the job done – the MS 661 C-M. Featuring an impressive power-to-weight ratio and STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management technology, the MS 661 C-M chainsaw also delivers less vibration and 20% greater fuel efficiency than the MS 660.
- Manufacturer: Salsco
We have a Salsco Slicer Seeder Md # 380 4x4 seeder/dethatcher with a 8 hp Honda Engine in Great Condition. Always stored indoors. Hardley used. 4 wheel drive & Built like a tank. Made in the USA (CT.) Great for large properties. Cash ONLY$ 1400.00 NO
The HAWK was designed to offer an alternative to large, cumbersome, intimidating stump grinders. The HAWK successfully combines a comfortable size with the ability to tackle tough stump grinding jobs.
- Model Number: T-4
The Ground Hog T-4 Trencher is a small, operator propelled, chain-type trencher designed for jobs requiring up to a 12 or 18 inch deep trench. Heavy gauge powder coated steel is used throughout the T-4's construction as well as tapered roller bearings and double-row ball bearings to ensure trouble-free service.
The T-4’s narrow, compact design allows easy access around the job site and it easily fits through gates and doorways. The T-4 is also easier to use and transport than larger trenchers. The simplified operator controls help make the machine less intimidating to operators unfamiliar with using outdoor power equipment.
- Model Number: VP-2
Dual hydraulic drive.
Walk behind Vibratory plow designed for direct burial of irragation poly & pvc pipe, landscape lighting cable, pet containment cable, electrical conduit, telephone, catv and much more.
- 15" heat-treated non-stick saw blade
- Triple your cutting power for quick and clean pruning
- Adjusts up to 12 ft.
This ready-to-use adjustable pole saw cuts large-diameter limbs quickly and reliably with a 15" heat-treated non-stick saw blade. The smooth-action pruning head has a pass-through shears constructed of durable die cast alloy blades sharpened on both sides. The high-visibility weather-resistant rope is drawn through a compound-action pulley to triple your cutting power for quick and clean pruning of branches up to 1" in diameter. The lightweight fiberglass pole adjusts precisely up to 12 ft. and features a 28" nonslip cushioned grip.
Curb Hop Feature
•For easy maneuverability when edging along curbs
Give Your Landscape A Manicured Edge
•4-Position cutting height adjustment
•110° rotation for edging, trimming and beveling
•12-Gauge steel deck
•Laterally adjustable front axle
With its compact design, yet powerful output, this one-man earth auger powerhead takes the work out of hard digging. Whether it's a deck, fencing, planting trees or installing a mailbox - you're sure to find a mutliple uses around your property
Features: Easy two man design, heavy duty gear box, “dead man” clutch, various sized bits
Make/Model : Ground Hog
Power : Honda 5.5 hp
Drilling Depth : Up to 3 ft
Powered by : Gasoline
Operating Weight : 108 lb w/no bit
Dimensions : 60 x 32 x 40 in
- All welded steel construction
- 8 Cubic Foot Capacity
- 36" Wide Overall
- Standard Angled Handle - Fully Welded
- Front rocker arms for easy dumping
- Level or detacheable handles also available
- Fully pneumatic wheels
• 36" cleaning path sweeps over 30,000 square feet per hour for increased productivity
• Battery provides for up to 3 hours of continuous run time for extended cleaning time
• High efficiency dust filter traps fine dust, protecting both the operator and the environment
• Large 2 cubic foot debris hopper is much larger than competitive sweepers
• Super quiet operation at only 65 dB for safe operation the operator, building tenants and customers
• One side brush
- The only all hydraulic drive sweeper in the industry.
- Broom angle adjustment at Operator’s Area.
- Repositioned engine and muffler for quieter, safer operation with controls accessible from operator’s area.
- Single hand screw adjustment for broom height – No wrenches required.
- Dual drive motors – No wheel bearings or axle shafts to lubricate or wear out. Wheel hubs are mounted directly to drive motors.
- Independently variable ground speed for better performance – ground speed and broom speed can be matched to job conditions.
- Wide, 40” sweeping width.
- Extra large diameter drive wheels and large diameter broom height casters.
When no fuss is a must, professionals turn to the STIHL HT 100. This proven pruner delivers constant power up to 10’ above the ground. All day, every day, you can count on its dependable engine to get the job done. The pruner is also lightweight, so it won’t weigh you down after a long day on the job. Why settle for anything less?
The MS 290 FARM BOSS® is a very familiar tool around most farms. And a big reason for that popularity is how it has been engineered with well-thought-out features. It features an optimal power-to-weight ratio, so you’ll be ready for any job. The MS 290 also features an anti-vibration system for enhanced user comfort for those long work days on the farm. Like your favorite truck, the FARM BOSS® is an irreplaceable partner.