A coated spindle housing make this heavy-duty Milwaukee Straight Grinder comfortable to hold working. Equipped with a hinged face plate with wing nut fasteners for easy wheel changes, this tool can accept up to 6in. resinoid bond wheels. Wire brushes can also be attached for cleaning rust from work surfaces, as well as buffing wheels for polishing.
Concrete Surfacing Grinder makes fast, safe work of refurbishing and de-burring exposed concrete. Also ideal for removing irregularities, formwork seams, and protrusions, the 1773AK features a dependable, 10-Amp motor, diamond cup wheels, and a dust management feature.
- Portable, lightweight shot blasting system
- Prepare concrete surfaces prior to the application of paint or coatings
- Perfect for smaller jobs
- Runs on 120 volt power
- Manual travel speed and 9" blast pattern
- Can prepare up to 250sft per hour,as it strips, cleans and profiles in one easy step
- Cost-effective, environmentally friendly,and affordable
- Labor and time-saving cleaning system for small to medium sized jobs
Shot must be purchased seperately
Finally, a grinder that is full-featured and easy to use. The TG8 TEQ-Grinder is great for removing paint, epoxy, thinset, urethane coatings and adhesives. Ideal for leveling uneven or curling slabs, grinding hard surfaces, featheredging sidewalks, gutters and similar surfaces.
Diamond Grinding Discs Additional
- Manufacturer: EDCO
- Model Number: 20156
Replacement carbide cutter for CPM4, CPM8 and CPM10 8 shaft drum