- Portable tabletop - podium lectern complete with sound system, reading light, and extra-sensitive gooseneck microphone.
- Built-in Sound Systems with full range speakers. Excellent for Corporate, Educational, Church, Military and Governmental Markets
- 50 watt amplifier, 12 volt DC output for wireless receiver, auxiliary mic input (balanced, lo-Z) with phantom power, aux input (line level), line output, treble and bass controls and external speaker outputs.
- Rechargeable batteries, battery protect circuitry and two-stage charger built-in. 6-8 hours per charge.
- Truly portable-folds into a compact package that weighs just 39 lbs.
- Sensitive electret microphone mounted on a custom isolation shockmount.
- Powerful enough for crowds of 500.
- Podium stand or use as a tabletop
12" throat for easier feeding of wide materials and a 3/4 h.p. motor for additional shredding power. *Maximum capacity is increased to 30 sheets per pass (20 lbs. bond paper) or 36 sheets per pass (16 lbs. bond paper). Throughput capacity level is increased to nearly 1100 pounds per hour.