Sweeper, Walk Behind, gas powered
- The only all hydraulic drive sweeper in the industry.
- Broom angle adjustment at Operator’s Area.
- Repositioned engine and muffler for quieter, safer operation with controls accessible from operator’s area.
- Single hand screw adjustment for broom height – No wrenches required.
- Dual drive motors – No wheel bearings or axle shafts to lubricate or wear out. Wheel hubs are mounted directly to drive motors.
- Independently variable ground speed for better performance – ground speed and broom speed can be matched to job conditions.
- Wide, 40” sweeping width.
- Extra large diameter drive wheels and large diameter broom height casters.
- Brush wafer size 6-3/8 IDx 24” Dia.
- Brush width 40”
- Brush rotation speed 95 RPM
- Travel speed 2.8 mph
- Engine size 8 hp Honda
- Fuel capacity 1 Gallon
- Hydraulic oil capacity 5 Gallons
- Sweeping angle 30 degrees either direction
- Overall height 37.5”
- Overall width 47”
- Overall length 91”
- Weight w/tire & brush 485 lbs.