A coated spindle housing make this heavy-duty Milwaukee Straight Grinder comfortable to hold working. Equipped with a hinged face plate with wing nut fasteners for easy wheel changes, this tool can accept up to 6in. resinoid bond wheels. Wire brushes can also be attached for cleaning rust from work surfaces, as well as buffing wheels for polishing.
Concrete Surfacing Grinder makes fast, safe work of refurbishing and de-burring exposed concrete. Also ideal for removing irregularities, formwork seams, and protrusions, the 1773AK features a dependable, 10-Amp motor, diamond cup wheels, and a dust management feature.
- Lightweight, durable cast aluminum housing
- Convenient reverse valve for easy direction changes
|Bucket Capacity||3.9 cu. Ft.|
|Operating Weight||7,440 lbs|
|Transportation Weight||7,275 lbs|
|Model||Yanmar 3 TNV84|
|Horsepower||26.5 @ 2,300 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10.6 gals|
|Travel Speed L/H||1.7/3.0 mph|
|Ground Pressure||4.6 psi|
|Swing Speed||8.8 rpm|
|Bucket Capacity||1.55 cubic ft|
|Operating Weight||3,850 lbs|
|Transportation Weight||3,600 lbs|
|Horsepower||14 hp @ 2,300 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.3 gallons|
|Travel Speed L/H||1.3 / 2.5 mph|
|Ground Pressure||3.7 psi|
|Swing Speed||9.5 rpm|
|Swing Angle||L55 / R80
The system enables easy and fast installation between roof and floor via its telescopic stanchion, and since there is no need for anchoring, damage can be avoided to the surrounding working area. The pivot column can be angled from 180 and 360 degrees, enabling the operator optimal drilling flexibility with a single set up, making it perfect for small stitch drilling jobs and the like.
- Floor covering scraper weighs 130 lbs.
- Removes glue-down carpet, hardwood flooring, linoleum, non-slip floor coverings, vinyl tile and other adhesive, cement or mastic
- .75-hp fan-cooled capacitor-start motor
- 37 ft. of FGI-protected extension cord
- Scre-type height control
- Foldable handle
- 3/4 inch capacity, 12.5 amp motor, 350 RPM
- Solid state electronic switching
- Feedback speed control
- Line Lock-Out prevents tool from operating should voltage be restored to an interrupted line
Horizontal circle is graduated in degrees and reads to 5'. Precise movement control is augmented by Hz and tangent screws. Large leveling screws make set-up easy and precise. Built-in sunshade and top-mounted vial provide ease of use in the field. Comes complete with instrument, tripod, rod and carrying case. Hz circle graduated to single degree; Hz circle reads to 5 min. of a degree. Ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios, floors, sills and other light-duty jobs. 20X magnification, up to 200' working range, 4' minimum focus, accurate to 1/4" at 75'.
With its compact design, yet powerful output, this one-man earth auger powerhead takes the work out of hard digging. Whether it's a deck, fencing, planting trees or installing a mailbox - you're sure to find a mutliple uses around your property
CEP's lights designated with UL are listed as portable work lights "approved for use in wet locations." Built to last, CEP's heavy-duty quartz lights have been designed to endure the harshest of jobsite conditions. These portable lights stands are made of heavy wall tube steel and have no plastic parts. The Hubbell style fixtures emit 11,000 lumens of color-correct light and provide the user with musch more light efficiency than the traditional imports.
- Folding tripod base and removable head assemblies for easy set-up and storage
- Cord retainer mounted on the base to prevent tip over.
- 16/3 SJTW power supply cord.
- Removable head assembly on all models
Features: Easy two man design, heavy duty gear box, “dead man” clutch, various sized bits
Make/Model : Ground Hog
Power : Honda 5.5 hp
Drilling Depth : Up to 3 ft
Powered by : Gasoline
Operating Weight : 108 lb w/no bit
Dimensions : 60 x 32 x 40 in
- Conveniently pre-selected basic components of a personal fall arrest system
- Contains UniFit occasional-use full body harness and single leg shock absorbing lanyard with polyester storage bag
- FOR SALE ONLY
We have a variety of compressors that will run 1 or 2 jack hammers. Compressors are tow behind, hammers come in either 20lb, 40lb, 60lb or 90lb weights. 1 hose and 1 bit included in rental per gun.
- Cuts interlocking pavers, stepping stones, brick and stone or brick veneers, wet or dry
- Shock mounted engine platform minimizes vibration to cutting head and rolling table for cleaner cuts
- Lightweight for easy transport and loading
- Rolling table locked to tray so it cannot be lost
- Simple design for low maintenance
- Hose hookup included to provide clean water supply
- Choose between optional upright stand, low-profile rolling cart or ProCart for convenient working height
- Patented dust control vacuum system is standard for dry cutting
- Non-tilt Engine Platform
- 10" Dry Cutting Diamond Blade included