Powerful in use, the EHB 11 electric rotary hammer by Wacker Neuson impresses with great performance and the highest durability. This is made possible by an integrated frequency converter. The open percussion system, as well as the brushless drive, also reduces the maintenance costs - including the self-cleaning effect.
Uses standard .22 caliber single shot powder loads for fastening applications in concrete and steel. This is a traditional, trigger operated tool that ejects spent powder loads after each shot. The narrow muzzle bushing (5/8") permits access into tight spaces. The low recoil reduces stress on the user for easier operation. The rubber cushioned grip and all-steel construction promote user comfort and tool durability. The simple construction (only two moving parts) make maintenance fast and easy.
- All welded steel construction
- 8 Cubic Foot Capacity
- 36" Wide Overall
- Standard Angled Handle - Fully Welded
- Front rocker arms for easy dumping
- Level or detacheable handles also available
- Fully pneumatic wheels
- Double extension for increased working area
- Hydraulic differential lock for improved rough terrain capability
- 11 in ground clearance ensures exceptional rough terrain performance
- Tight turning radius ensuring an excellent manoeuvrability
- Maximum drive speed: 3,7 mph
- Compact stowed height and width makes transport and manoeuvrability easier
- Foam filled tyres
- Full proportional controls
- Robust, reliable and easy to maintain design
- Model Number: SP34
The SP34 2x4 boom lift is one of the most versatile and reliable machines in its class.
It is specifically designed to give maximum reach performance from the lightest, most compact base possible. A telescopic upper boom gives theSP34 2x4 boom lift improved accuracy when positioning the platform and superb maneuverability makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Model Number: TM50
With one of the largest working envelopes in its class the Nifty TM50delivers maximum reach with stability and control. Octagonal boom sections provide strength without compromising on weight and the telescopic upper boom improves accuracy when positioning the platform. Hydraulically operated outriggers and controls make setting up and operating quick and easy, especially on uneven surfaces.
The TM50's outstanding reach makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
Fully proportional hydraulic outriggers make setting up and leveling quick and easy even on gradients.
- Model Number: ts420
Compact and robust 3.2 kW cut-off saw with a 314 in cutting wheel for use on all types of jobs. The innovative long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures an extremely long filter service life and increases service intervals. Low-vibration levels make working with this model less strenuous.
Weight 15 lbs 6.8 kg (with bar and chain)
BaR length 13 in (32 cm)
mOtOR SPeed 8800 rpm
14.3 in (36.3 cm) length
11.3 in (28.7 cm) height
9.2 in (23.4 cm) width
tORQue 84 in-lbs (9.5 Nm)
hORSePOWeR 11.5 hp (8.6 kW)
hYdRaulic SuPPlY 8 gpm (30 lpm), 2500 psi (172.5 bar)
nOiSe leVel 88 dB @ 3 ft (1 m)
ViBRatiOn leVel 3.5 meters/second2 (front handle
- Heavy-Duty Anti-Vibration engine mount
- Screw boot belt tensioner prevents frame damage
- 18" blade capacity
- 7-gauge steel blade guard with welded protective segment flap
- Heavy-Duty lifting bail
- 13 HP gasoline engine or 5 HP electric options
- Heavy-Duty 7-gauge steel laser cut frame
- Large screw-type depth control
- Wide-T handles with rubber grips
- Solid-Steel lifting handles
Low profile design allows it to fit in tighter spaces than most other portable band saws. With the motor in the rear, your view of the material being cut is better than machines with the motor in the middle of the unit.
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4-inches at 90 degrees
- Weighs only 28.7 pounds for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- 32T Carbide Tipped Blade
Porter Cable 4.5Amps 4 1/2-Inch Trim Saw:
This little power house is light in weight; handy and easily maneuverable saw. These Porter Cable circular saws deliver less torque, which is very helpful in situations, such as using it over ones head or in vertical direction, or for stock that are trim sized need to be cut. This feature also makes this saw safer than most other circular saws. Users also say that the motor and blade feature of this saw are up to Porter Cable standards.
- Powerful Single speed 6.0 Amp motor, 16,500 RPM - For fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes
- Edge guide fence ensures consistent planing through entire workpiece
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button - Helps avoid accidental starts
- Reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish. eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades
- Protective shield covers the section of blade not in use
A. 1.5 CU. FT. CAPACITY (43 LITERS)
1. 150 PSI VESSEL (10.3 BAR)
2. A.S.M.E. SECTION VIII DIVISION 1
3. C.R.N. FOR ALL PROVINCES
B. PRESSURE HOLD SYSTEM
1. REDUCES ABRASIVE CONSUMPTION
2. REDUCES MOISTURE PROBLEMS
3. SMOOTHER STARTS & STOPS
C. HEAVY DUTY MOISTURE SEPARATOR
D. 1" GALVANIZED PIPING FOR CORROSION RESISTANCE
E. HEAVY DUTY FULL PORT BALL VALVES
F. EXTENDED LIFE SCHEDULE 80 HEAVY DUTY NIPPLE
50 lbs. Sand Blaster Features: Pressurized design offers 30% more sandblasting power than siphon units For use with glass beads, silica sand and aluminum oxide. Ceramic nozzle features a replaceable tip for extended life
Equipment Specifications - Unit is a Lindsay 35-W
Unit comes with Sandblaster Helmet/Mask and 1 - 3/32" nozzle
Unit weighs 52 lbs.
Unit will use approx. 60-90 lbs. of sand per hour and clean an average of half a square foot per minute (depending on job)
NOTE: Unit requires at least 10 cfm at 80 psi in order to operate
NOTE: Will not work with anything other than silica sand with current nozzle
All Steel rollers - Each section independent of the axle, to automatically compensate for irregularities of any floor. End rollers are recessed and axle bolt is inset to prevent wall scuffing. Round cross bar for easy handling.
This lightweight 115 volt AC pump can be used to empty water beds, drain water heaters or aquariums, transfer water to an RV, and other applications where water needs to be transferred.
Self-priming for instant delivery or de-watering up to 6'
Non-submersible plated brass pump body
Rugged metallic handle for easy portability
Dual threaded intake and discharge with both 3/4" male garden hose thread and 3/8" FNPT
Commercial, industrial and home uses where liquid must be transferred
How it Works
A rotary turbo nozzle automatically spins a zero degree spray in a 4-8 inch circle at 3000 rotations per minute.
The spinning water jet hits the surface area from multiple angles, quickly breaking down caked-on dirt and grime. As a result, rotary nozzles can cut cleaning time in half.