This lightweight 115 volt AC pump can be used to empty water beds, drain water heaters or aquariums, transfer water to an RV, and other applications where water needs to be transferred.
Self-priming for instant delivery or de-watering up to 6'
Non-submersible plated brass pump body
Rugged metallic handle for easy portability
Dual threaded intake and discharge with both 3/4" male garden hose thread and 3/8" FNPT
Commercial, industrial and home uses where liquid must be transferred
How it Works
A rotary turbo nozzle automatically spins a zero degree spray in a 4-8 inch circle at 3000 rotations per minute.
The spinning water jet hits the surface area from multiple angles, quickly breaking down caked-on dirt and grime. As a result, rotary nozzles can cut cleaning time in half.
The new Model 418 hand-held oiler is sturdier than ever before. The 418's pump assembly and heavy-duty reservoir are designed to increase productivity. Pump Assembly 50% more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers for longer die life. An ergonomic 2-finger trigger design that reduces user fatigue. Die cast, heavy-duty body with swivel nozzle with no exposed parts for longer life. Heavy Duty Reservoir The 418 oiler features a patented fastenerless twist and lock drip pan that easily locks in place. The material withstands abrasion, is lighter than metal and does not rust. The reservoir will not crack or leak. Material is so strong that under normal use, no dents will form on impact or shape changes will occur over time. As a result, the drip pan will fit squarely on the reservoir time after time. Integral molded body eliminates leaks at the hose-reservoir connection. 50% more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers for longer die life.
- Model Number: 480B
The 480B Pipe and Cable Locator is an updated version of the time-proven dependable Model 480.
In addition to its inductive and conductive pipe and cable locating capabilities it features a passive 50/60Hz operating mode for detecting the presence of underground energized power lines by tracing the electromagnetic field generated by these lines.
With the 480B mounted on a Carrying Handle it can be used to conduct blind searches ground surveys or locate underground metal masses.
RIDGID Speed Chuck
Reversible 1/2 HP Universal Motor
Recessed On/Off/Reverse Switch
Ideal For Use With RIDGID Roll Groovers
Motor 1/2 HP Single Phase, Universal
Switch Heavy-duty For/Off/Rev and Integral Foot Switch
Chuck Speed Chuck with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaws
Spindle Speed 38 RPM (57 RPM Avaible)
Rear Centering Device Cam-Action Turns With Chuck
Support Bar Heavy-Duty
- Model Number: 161
Model 161 threads 4", 4½", 5", 6" pipe with one set of dies.
For Geared Threader Accessories:
Model 840A Universal Drive Shaft
A telescoping (104 - 127 cm) drive shaft for operation of Nos. 141 and 161 geared threaders with threading machines.
Geared Threader Operation
The 161 geared threader , in conjunction with these accessories, allow power drives and threading machines to thread up to 4" and 6" pipe.
- Model Number: ridgid 300
|Capacity||1/8" - 2" (6mm - 50mm) Pipe, 2 1/2" - 4" (65mm - 100mm) with 141, and 4" - 6" (100mm-150mm) with 161 Geared Threaders, 1/4" - 2" (6mm - 52mm) Rod|
|Motor||1/2 HP, universal, reversible motor, single-phase, 50/60 Hz, 115V.|
|Switch||Heavy-duty FOR/OFF/REV and Integral Foot Switch.|
|Chuck||RIDGID speed chuck with replaceable rocker-action jaws.|
|Spindle Speed||38 RPM (57 RPM available).|
|Rear Centering Device||Cam-action turns with chuck.|
|Support Bar||Heavy-duty (2).|
The SuperFreeze Pipe Freezer is an easy-to-use pipe freezing unit that allows the contractor to keep water systems operating while making repairs. The RIDGID Model SF-2500 is a mini-refrigeration unit that circulates self-contained refrigerant to its aluminum freeze heads. This forms an ice plug in as little as 6 minutes in 1⁄2" (12 mm) copper tube and can be used with up to 2 1⁄2" (65 mm) tube or 2" (50 mm) steel pipe. Once the pipe is plugged, repairs can be made while the ice plug is maintained by the unit.
- A double jaw gives fast, ratchet- like action in either direction
- The heavy-duty model has replaceable alloy steel jaws
- The light-duty model has a one- piece forged alloy steel handle and jaw. Ideal for use in close quarters
- Hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured to assure the longest possible blade life.
- One-step internal cam mechanism provides the quickest and simplest way to keep the cutting blades precisely aligned.
- Handles and grips designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting.
This mighty-mite is ideal for application of
textures, full and simulated acoustics, fireproofing, bagged grout materials,
This innovative material pump is ideal for small size jobs that require you
to work in limited access areas. The MSE1SS is so compact that you can
transport it from job to job in the trunk of a car.
Havahart® X-Large 1-Door Traps are constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life and are galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings are smaller than competing traps of comparable size to prevent escapes and stolen bait. Spring loaded doors and sensitive triggers ensure quick, secure captures that target the specific animal size, eliminating undesired catches.
Solid doors and handle guards protect users during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. These large raccoon traps are made in the U.S.A.
Typical uses include:
• Dirt, gravel, coal, dry sludge, recycling,
and many bulk materials.
• 10” wide heavy duty 2 ply rubber belt
with 2” deep rubber buckets on 24”
centers and 2” steel side walls
• 7/8” O.D. high strength steel tubing truss
frame – 1-1/4” O.D. on 36 ft. model
• Approximate 120 FPM constant belt speed
• Conveyor belt take-up adjustments
• Self-cleaning drive and idler belt pulleys
• Drive mounted at side of discharge end
• For electric motor – direct drive speed reducer
• For gas engine – internal V-belt and roller
chain reduction, and safety guards
Motor: 9HP Honda gasoline
Weight inc.oil lb. (kg.): 163 (74)
Dimensions LxWxH in. (mm): 23x21x27 (585x525x680)
Oil flow gpm (1/min): 5 (20):
Fuel capacity gal. (l): 1.59 (6)
ETHTMA class: C
Hose included*: Yes *23′
low engine oil shut-off: Yes
Electric start: No
The number of hydraulic tools we offer is growing.
- Light to super heavy-duty handheld breakers
- Cut-off saws
- Water pumps
- Ground rod drivers
- Post drivers
- Post pullers
- Core drills
- Rock drills
- Post hole borers
You can use the Atlas Copco power packs virtually anywhere: fitted with wheels and handles, they are easy to manoeuvre around building sites. They are easy to start, the noise level is low, and when they are not in use, the power packs are small enough to be stored on shelves. They are also lightweight enough that two people can lift one up and fit it in the back of a van.
This pack also comes with the lh-230e breaker
- Constant run control set at 105-125 PSI
- High quality pilot valve
- Industrial/Commercial grade UL Listed electric motor
- Thermal overload motor protection
- 6 ft power cord
- Oil lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders provides over 1500 running life hours
- 4.0 SCFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump, 4.0 gallon tank and 125 max PSI enables more nails to be fired and provides quicker recovery
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start up
- Site glass for easy check of oil level 4 gallon twin stack tank design with proven acceptance in the market
- Ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining
- Universal push-to-connect coupler for ease of operation
- Utilizes EMGLO®'s 50 years of expertise in air compressors